Apr 28, 2013

Tidbits.

So, put simply, this blog is not going to be fancy. I'm not that fancy. I am looking at it as more of an online journal since I am not even 100% sure I will have internet access in all the places I will be. I told the guy at Best Buy that the chromebook I was buying was more of  "let my family members back home know I am not dead" kind of purchase.

Well, because that is how I roll.

I may as well disclaim: some times I will not have internet access, but I have google docs on awesome Chromebook. So some posts may be laterish, but they will be posted. Eventually. Work with me here. Pretty pretty please. I will post as soon as I possibly can if this happens.

And so begins my adventure to the Philippines!


Chillin' in Beijing. Like I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment