Apr 21, 2014

Racing around

I tried to go to sleep tonight, that was an epic failure. Since I made the decision to move a million thoughts are constantly racing through my mind. What is it going to be like abroad? Am I going to get fat? Should I find another gym membership? Am I going to completely regret leaving Tucker behind for almost 14 months?

Seriously, this barely skims the tip of the iceberg. I've already created a beautiful spreadsheet to figure out my finances. I've already started packing and throwing stuff I didn't need out. I don't even leave for another 68 days. Seems like a long time, but I know how quickly the time flies. Particularly when something you simultaneously can't wait for/ are absolutely terrified of is going to happen. The trigger has been pulled.

Before I leave I have a bunch of stuff I want to do. Granted, I am only going to be gone for about 14 months, but I still have stuff that I find really important. Stuff like watching all the Pixar movies in chronological order or watching the sunset with hubs on the beach. So many things....

No comments:

Post a Comment