May 7, 2014

Mini Post

I am getting closer and closer to leaving. The date is tentatively June 27th because I need to be back in Manila by the 29th for our first day of Field School. Between now (May 6th) and then I have a plateful of garbage to finish. Visa applications, plane tickets, logistics, packing, cleaning, work, life. I keep going in waves. One minute I am jumping for joy that I will be moving across the world to follow my dreams, the next minute I start to realize all of the ducks I have to force into a line before I get there.

Tucker and I have been talking quite a bit about my big move. Breaching subjects like why now? How long do you thing you're going to be gone? I don't know. I can be about as indecisive as they get, but when I finally make up my mind I am going to dive head first in to whatever I do. I'll write more later about what I fully realized about my "big move". It still seems a little too surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment