Jan 17, 2014

Challenge Day 2: Jessie is An Epic Failure.

TOOT TOOOOOOT all aboard the epic fail train!


I really suck. Hard core suckage going down. I can't seriously do anything for more than a day.

Here I am, day 2, failing hard. URG.

So it started with me saying no to chocolate truffles (a win, small, but still a win in my book). I get to the main classroom I work in and a coworker brought fresh pastries. FRESH DELICIOUS FRUIT PASTRIES. I obviously can never just give a resounding "NOPE". I love fruit pastries. They have fruit on them.... healthy! Right?!

Moving on, a student I work with is in a Foods class. Simultaneously the most awesome and horrible thing ever. Awesome: free bomb ass food. All. The. Time. Horrible: free bomb ass food All. The. Time. And of course she goes and makes these incredible fresh, flaky, butter, fully of fatty goodness biscuits today. And of course she becomes absolutely elated when she wrenches them from her bag to give me a taste.

Ugh, fail. Serious fail. I was really disappointed with myself, but I am going to pick right back up tomorrow and SERIOUSLY start this whole lifestyle change. I KNOW I can do this. I just need to learn a little self control, which isn't supposed to be easy. I really do want to try this out so starting tomorrow, I tell myself NO.

Other than that, today I went and did some more volunteering. I legally can not give specifics of what I am doing, but today reminded me of why I reached out to to a Hospice facility to become a volunteer. I finally feel totally apart of something far, far bigger than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment