Mar 21, 2014

Life is about to get fucking nuts.

I am writing this post March 20th (and posting it whenever life becomes finalized), because this is the day my husband and I (emphasis on the duality of this) decided that I should go teach abroad. This endeavor has been one that has weighed upon my mind for years. Since my bestie from college moved to China, I have wanted to do the same, yet I never could get the guff to go off on such an adventure. Sure, a month or two in South America or the Philippines was easy, but a year away (or more) from my husband? In a foreign country? Across the fucking globe? Am I capable of that? Are we capable of that?

I guess we're going to find out.

This next year is about to be one of the biggest of my life. I am determined to move across the world and toss myself head long into the flames. One of my biggest dreams is about to come true and, once again, it is a bi-product of the unending pillar of support from my #1 fan and best friend. How did I get so lucky? To marry a man who has pushed me to go, to follow each one of my dreams to the fullest extent without looking back? I am truly a lucky woman to have found such a wonderful human.

I literally have a billion things running through my mind right now. I don't even....

No comments:

Post a Comment