Jun 17, 2014

10 Days and a Facelift!

If you visit often, much like my mom (I hope), you can see I FINALLY updated. It was time to start adding fun things to my online persona. Plus, I got a giant ego boost whenever I added HTML into my blog that actually worked. Basically feeling like a boss right now because of a couple of widgets. Holla!

We are almost into single digits until I jet off! I quit being stressed about packing. Whatever is desperately needed is packed, from here on out I am just going to roll with the punches. At this point I am just ready to get there. Now it is mainly trying to figure out technology and making sure all of my ducks are in a row. This is very exciting for me, but I don't think everything has completely sunk in. Moments flit by where I realize that I'm leaving my little bubble of comfort, but they are few are far between. I don't think I am as scared as I am excited to do something different! Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment