Jun 22, 2014

Currently.

I came across this post idea while browsing Pinterest. Prompts get my mind jogging. 

Currently thinking:
I leave in five days. This seems unreal. My adventure of a lifetime crept upon me faster than I imagined. Life hasn't fully sunk in yet and I don't think it will officially all sink in until I am stepping on a one way plane to Tokyo. When I used to leave I would always listen to "Leaving on A Jet Plane", now the lyrics are true:
"Oh kiss me, and smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you'll never let me go. 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again. Oh, babe, I hate to go"
Every. Time.

Currently Enjoying:
My final California sunsets for a while. Making dinner with Tucker. Cuddling with my furbabies. Baseball. Eating more pickles than godly possible. Stock piling wine for my return. Daydreaming about all the adventures my best friend and I are about to go on together. Peanut Butter.

Currently Feeling:
Restless. Torn. Excited. Terrified. Relieved. Adventurous. Nervous. Independent.
The list is endless.

Currently Wearing:
My absolutely favorite salmon colored maxi.

Currently Needing:
To shake this god-awful wine hangover.

I brought this on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment