Jun 27, 2014

That's Just How I Feel.

Here we are...

Currently at my terminal. One too many Mimosas. Maybe a free Blue Moon. Or two. Who cares at this point? I board my plane to Tokyo in 40 minutes. I leave the U.S. for an undetermined amount of time in aboutttttttt 85 minutes. I learned this morning that minutes go by really, really fast when you are trying to keep track of them.

Six months. I'm already counting down the days.

I'm blasting my favorite song at the moment: Am I Wrong? by Nico and Vinz. I am OBSESSED and obviously taking mandatory dance breaks at my favorite points in the song. You should listen to it too.

Today has already been the simultaneously most exciting and saddest day in a long time. US Men's Team advanced in to the final sixteen! Huzzah!l And then I left my Turtles behind..... But for now?? On to the biggest adventure of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment