May 16, 2014

Life Just Got Crazier And June 08, 2013.

As if life couldn't throw me any more curve balls. I got the news late last night that my little sister is expecting the next generation of my family. Finding words to describe how I feel about being an official Auntie ( I am an unofficial Auntie to four little ones) is difficult. Excited. Elated. Overwhelmed. Selfish. Selfish because I am glad my parents will finally get off my back about giving them a grand baby. I am, most of all, happy for my little sis. She is going to be a great parent and I am really looking forward to spoiling the sh*t out of that kid.

Moving on and a small disclaimer before you read this post: I DO NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE ALL GIRLS NAMED BRANDY ARE DESTINED TO BE STRIPPERS AND I KNOW A COUPLE BRANDYS WHO ARE NOT STRIPPERS AT ALL.

6-8-13
5:50 AM

I needed to sleep so bad. Right before I crashed there was a Roachpocalypse and one of the boys killed at least five in our bathroom. Everything is obviously more fun in the Philippines.

Yesterday, in trench, we started (we as in my trench mates, Doc and a guy named Adam) talking about girls named Brandy and how they are all destined to be strippers. Doc chimes in and says that one of the boy's girlfriend's name is Brandy, so we all take back what we just said. Later in the night the boy and I are talking and "No Phone" by Cake comes on his IPod. I told him that "No Phone" would most definitely would have been my stripper song, to which he responds, "My girlfriend just quit her job as a stripper."

I DIED.

<3 Cooper



Naturally you can tell my absolute hatred and terror of cockroaches in each of my letters to Tucker. Later, as you will see, I become less and less afraid of roaches. I even smashed one with my OWN shoe in Batad. Monumental moment in my life and I still refer to it when I need to demonstrate my abilities to overcome obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment