Jun 10, 2014

June 12-13, 2013

17 days left here. 

 6-12-2013
Holy Hangover. Holy rain. All night.

"You're the worst termite EVER!"- we have termites flying around every where and they are starting to annoy some of us.

6-13-2013
Hey Baby! 

We got a day off from digging yesterday. That storm knocked out every thing and flooded our trenches with six-eight inches of water. So basically from 10:45-6:25 I cataloged. I even cataloged an hour beyond what I was supposed to. I also got to watch/ kind of help articulate a baby skeleton we found! So excited! I was trying to identify bones. I miss Physical Anthropology. I want to get home and revamp my bone knowledge.

I just farted so loud everyone heard. FML.

Later that night.
Oh my god- I can't wait to go to Europe with you! Our first adventure Yayyyyy! I'm going to start planning in this note book. It lets me escape a little....




No comments:

Post a Comment