Sep 30, 2014

Six Thoughts at A Chinese Hospital As Told by Gifs

To anyone who has had an experience in a Chinese hospital, I commend you. It was a new cultural experience to say the least. I mean, isn't that why I moved in the first place? Let's just get straight to the nitty gritty:

1. How can so many people fit into this building? This is a fire hazard.
But actually, the hospital made the subway look tame.


2. Mother of god, is that a f&$^ing drive-thru window to get my blood drawn?!!
I want to be joking, but I'm not.  I'm terrified of getting my blood drawn in general .



3. When was the last time that woman changed her gloves?
Lawd, help me.



4. I don't care if it's nine am, I need a drink, or five.
At this point I'd had my blood drawn in a drive-thru blood draw window, watched my friend almost pass out, stood in line for 45 minutes to get an x-ray and been felt up by an aging Chinese woman. 



5. I have made a huge mistake. 
This is actually my nightmare.

6. I'M ALIVE. I SURVIVED. 
Of course, they took my blood pressure last. I'm sure it was through the roof. 



All things aside, after getting over the initial terror, everyone was super nice and the experience wasn't as terrifying as I'd imagined. 







No comments:

Post a Comment